Monday, January 7, 2013

"A long way gone: memoirs of a boy soldier." Blog #1

I think that this does hold true, even though its sad, because if a terrible event happens to you, you have a story to tell and mostly others are willing to listen and want to here your story. In Ishmael Beahs' case it does and it better him for his future life, even though it was something that I can't even imagine going through. To me this book was hard at first to get started on and through, I don't know why, but once I got through the first few chapters it started to become an easier more interesting read. It's a good book, and I am almost through it. I think that the book will take a turn for the best and everything will come together for him. He wrote this book, so some type of good has to come out of this extremely rough story.

No comments:

Post a Comment