Monday, March 4, 2013

Reflection

I prolly need to improve on everything, that were in those parenthesis... Unfortunately I'm just trying to coast and get through til I finish up. Specifically, I think my attendance has been okay, my effort has been minimal, my attitude has being not very positive to say the least, my completing assignments has been decent besides missing one, my direction following is terrible and last but not least I don't study..I think I did decent on the narratives and not so good on the scholarships. I honestly don't think I've looked at it or even know about it ( that goes along with me not following the directions and not listening and sometimes zoning.) yes, I follow miss spriggs as of 3/4/2013 at 8:17 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. Nick,

    I appreciate your honesty. This is good that you recognize all of this. With an improvement of attitude and effort you are capable of doing very, very well in here. Thanks for the follow! If you are ever absent make sure you are checking the blog, which I tweet everyday.

    ReplyDelete